Pages

Subscribe:

Asking

Asking
Yearning for his gentle touch and strong embrace, I see my freedom as a whole new face. Wanting to be with him before he’s gone, is lingering in all my thoughts and dreams. Wanting to be with him before he’s gone, is lingering in all my thoughts and dreams. I’d only loose the freedom of seeing whom I please, as well as the special moments of intimacy. He is older and yet is saved, but as for me I’m younger and already broken. Not wanting him to think that I am acting out of jealously, since that is what it took to realize my feelings. Not wanting him to think I’m lost, but more as if I’m trying to break free. Free from a commitment I had not so long ago, that I’m still trying to emotionally let go. Anger overwhelms me for what had happened, but it’s still all coming to a closing end... Only now I don’t know where to begin. Not wanting him to think that I’m using him for his love and money, but more of a feeling of love and pure will to devotion. I won’t use him he’s to good to me, even if we aren’t made to be. Nothing to serious should arise, but nobody can tell the futures time. I know it may be a struggle, for I am not the only one who loves him. I may be the only one to put up a fight, even though things may not turn out all right. I can live with freedom guaranteed, but one day soon I will fulfill my loving deed. All I’m asking for is another chance, to get back the same romance. I can predict what the answer may be, but as of now I’d love for you to be with me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire